Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Refund!

The disrtuption of my plan causes me to seek for refund for my flight from Johor to Bali(Denpasar) and Bali to Singapore on the 17 Nov(Take off :0030 ETA 0300 ). Yes!! Midnight and arrive early in the morning. Never been to Changi Airport, so I decided to see what there is to see early in the morning there. I've planned to take the earliest MRT from Changi to Kranji, which is 6.00 am. Meaning I have 2 hour plus at the airport.

Everthing gone in smoke... Now I need to plan how to get my refund from the airlines. The refund from Airasia was surprisingly fast.

http://www.lionair.co.id/travelinfo_reservations.htm

3 comments:

jalapeno said...

what happen to ur flight,

missed the flight because of the immigration thingy?



thx for the link

Anonymous said...

hey, i just wanna ask, do u get the full refund from air asia or just the airport tax?

Chun said...

All of the taxes. And baggage fee. Except for the flight ticket.