Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blacklisted, Barred from leaving the country!!!

I was prevented from going out of the country on the 14th. By the immigration Department. The first question they asked me:

Immigration: Do you have any letter?

Me: huh???? What do you mean?
Immigration: Do you have income tax?
Me: No. (Thinking to myself, I don't even qualify to be taxed)
Immigration: Wait ar.. Let me ask somebody first.
Then he went and ask somebody. I guess must be his superior.

Immigration: Do you have any outstanding loan? MARA?
Me: No, but ptpn?
Immigration: That must be it... You go back and settle you loan first. Right now I''ll go and help you unload first. Then we went to the check in counter to get my luggage back.

WTF!! I never got any letters from PTPTN and now I'm blacklisted??
I know I should have settle my loan but they never sent me any letter to tell me how to settle my loans. Anyway, I've been to their website to check and my name is not listed. Now after I went back to check, my name appeared again. *&^^%


Then I emailed them at penyata@ptptn.gov.my requesting for details. Then there was this reply from siti_aishah@ptptn.gov.my which is surprisingly quite fast and polite asking me to go to www.ptptn.gov.my and click on eFES to check my details.

Quite efficient.

3 comments:

Owen Choo said...

So, did you get your details from the website given?

sooky said...

Oh no... there goes your trip... *_*

Anonymous said...

So, did you manage to fly or you have to stay back? how did you settle it? cheers