Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekends Trip

Last week I went to swim in Damai Lagoon, Kuching. Today and yesterday went swimming in Bintulu, Similajau National Park. Both the beaches are nice. The beach at Damai is clearer, with lots of people. I can see a school of shark or maybe fishes in the water. Not sure. I tried to swim closer but the fishes are faster. :)

But in Similajau National Park, not many people were there. But there are jellyfishes. I accidently touched one while swimming. Luckily it did not sting me. Or maybe it was still a baby jellyfish. Smaller than the palm of my hand. The beach there is nice. Coarse sands with lots of seashells though small...

How I wish I have an underwater camera...

3 comments:

Owen Choo said...

so nice you go travelling...

I think you should really get a camera! ;)

ss said...

Hi Chun,

I am interested to know how you deal with the PTPTN black list problem also, especially on what to do and how long it takes to be removed from the list. I am in the list too and I need to travel soon.

Sparkish Wong said...

got camera, then should share some photos mah, haha..