Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sarikei and Bintangor Trip

Went to those 2 towns yesterday. To send wedding invitation. Not mine, but my cousin. =) Went to Sarikei first and have kampua for breakfast there. Then went to the market to buy some fish and prawns.

After that we went to Bintangor to buy pork leg.

Pass through my old kindy. Then I saw the funniest sign ever! Sorry but I dont have a picture of it. It is a notice:

"Dilarang menembak ke talian Sesco!"

Translated to English, it means "Do not shoot at the power lines!"

I guess that the people there had too much free time to shoot at anything.

Anyway while I was blogging this, there was a mouse in my kitchen. Just a small one though. Caught it by the tail and gave to my dog.

3 comments:

ur other sis said...

how come i didn't know u all went sarikei n bintangor?

Sparkish Wong said...

yalo, you have to bring your camera like ah wen mah, capture those funny thing anytime, hahaha..

ur sis said...

post #1: look who's talking...