Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PTPTN

I called the Immigration Office and they told me the names in their system are from PTPTN. They can't remove any names from it since they(Immigration) are only helping the PTPTN only. Only PTPTN can remove the names from the list not the Immigration Department. So no use calling the Immigration office about the list.

I have emailed PTPTN about asking when they sent the letter to me and here is the reply
Untuk makluman,

Notis kutipan balik: Oktober 2004
Notis peringatan pertama: Februari 2005
Notis peringatan ke dua: Oktober 2005
Notis peringatan terakhir: Disember 2005
Siar nama diakhbar: Februari 2006
Kemuka senarai nama Letter Of Demand: Jun 2007
Kemuka senarai untuk saman: September 2007
Senarai hitam Imigresen: Ogos 2008

Untuk maklumat lebih lanjut anda di minta berhubung dengan Pegawai Undang-Undang PTPTN di talian 03-22781026 / 0322781027 dengan segera.


How come I never received any of the letter?????? And I am still using the same address. Damn...

And I replied to them on the 3rd of May. Haven't received any reply from them yet.
Btw SS: Here are a few of my questions:

Terima kasih atas maklum balas dari pihak tuan. Namun saya minta maaf keran tidak pernah menerima sebarang notis dari pihak tuan.

Oleh itu saya memohon jasa baik tuan agar dapat menghantar surat tersebut semula.

Saya juga ada beberapa soalan di sini.

1. Bolehkah saya menerima sebarang diskaun kerana tidak pernah mendapat sebarang notis?

2. Sekiranya saya telah mula membayar, berapakah masa yang diambil untuk mengeluarkan nama saya dari senarai saman dan senarai hitam imigresen?

Terima kasih atas jawapan dari pihak tuan.

5 comments:

Owen Choo said...

HAHAHA!! Since when you got receive so many warning and even your name was published in the newspaper but never heard you mention even a word?
;p

Owen Choo said...

Actually I faced the similar case in my state government loan accusing me don't want to pay back the money but I actually had filled in the form about when I wanna start pay back and sent back to them long time ago but never receive their repsond!!

ur other sis said...

Hey u sure the address is the same? The same address with your offer letter? For my case, the letter was sent to Betong (the person I emailed told me the address they sent to).

Anonymous said...

I am chia,from JB. my friend has the same problem as well. but when checking from the imigresi under this website, tiada halangan even though she is black listed in PTPTN. you may check as well.
http://www.imi.gov.my/semak.aspx

Sistem Aplikasi Elektronik Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia

Semakan Status Kawalan Imigresen

can you tell me what is your latest condition now? thanks.
my email adress is choonseng81@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey hey i got the same problem too!!! Like wat Anonymous's fren is facing right now!
I checked from http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/guest/semakan
my status is (Status: SENARAI HITAM IMIGRESEN)
But! But, for this website
http://www.imi.gov.my/semak.aspx
My status is Keputusan Semakan: Tiada Halangan
??? So???
I am confused!
Please Help!
Please email me and advice!
wongcosang@yahoo.com