Monday, April 06, 2009

Death...

Recently my friend just passed away after suffering from cancer. At least she suffers for less than a month. Anyway here is a story explaining what happen after death.



A sick man turned to his doctor as he was preparing to
Leave the examination room and said,
'Doctor, I am afraid to die.

Tell me what lies on the other side. '
Very quietly, the doctor said, ' I don ' t know. '
'You don ' t know? You ' re, a Christian man, And don ' t know what ' s on the other side? '
The doctor was holding the handle of the door;
On the other side came a sound of scratching and whining,

And as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room
And leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.
Turning to the patient, the doctor said,
'Did you notice my dog?
He ' s never been in this room before.
He didn ' t know what was inside.
He knew nothing except that his master was here,
And when the door opened, he sprang in without fear. I know little of what is on the other side of death,
But I do know one thing...
I know my Master is there and that is enough. '

No comments: