Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mukah to Sibu

Reach home around 9pm yesterday. Started our journey at 5pm from Mukah. We hope to go over the treacherous road before dark. But we did not make it. It was raining and the road became more difficult to drive. Saw a snake. The Ibans called it Ripong. Its looks like a python, but it is much much shorter and fatter. The snake should be larger than my thigh but about 1 meters long. They said that the snake is delicious.
Plan to stop and take the snake but our car was full.

Then there was something got stuck on the wiper. At first I thought it was a leaf. but it was moving so I thought it was a moth. When the wiper stops moving, only then I saw that it was a bat. Luckily the bat was not dead and it flew away when the wiper was stopped.

Anyway I bought some umai back home to Sibu. RM 10 per container. Then plus another RM 3 for the sambal. Also bought some keropok and tabaloi.

After taking my bath and dinner, I went back to sleep. Slept for 12 hours straight.
Never felt so tired in my life. Today also a bit tired. Luckily felt a bit better after my badminton game.

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

Err... I think your tight not seems to be too big neither... ;p

What you ppl bought till the car is fulled??