Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sick...

Down with flu, fever, cough, headache and whatever you can name.
Today finally I can stay awake for the whole day doing nothing.
After 3 days of non-moving, with the exception of getting up for wc and drink a few sips of water. Thats about it.

I lost 4 of my 5 senses during this time. Actually all my senses are down But my sense of smell is completely lost. I can taste the 4 basic taste = sweet, sour, salty and bitter(especially heigthen this time).

Cant smell anything. Cant smell the roses. Cant even smell my own shit. (Not that i try ok?) No toilet business for this week. hahaha.

Went to see a few doctors.
Finally afraid that i was getting dengue after my camp at YMCA so went to do a blood test. Luckily it was not dengue. But the doctor gave me 5 types of medicines!!
1)Chlorpheniramine
2)metoclopramide()
3)erythromycin
4)paracetamol
5)Mist. ammonium & ipecacuanha ()
scary...

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

So did you feel better after taken the medicines? Hope you do..

Get well soon my fren!

Sparkish Wong said...

系不系很想念我跟老出叻,所以病了,哈哈。。