Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fire in the hole!!

Was woken up by my parents. 5 am in the morning. There was a fire at my neighbour's house. Call Doc C. I immedietely call Dr C and told him that his house was on fire.
Then I quickly went down to see if i can put out the fire. But the fire was too big. And I was onlone. And still sick.

Then I just used the garden hose to wet my neighbours wall. Just to cool it down.
Waited for a long time for them to arrive. While my father calls the police and fire department.

The bomba took a very long time. My advice to everyone. if you have a fire, better put it out yourself. You definately cant wait for them cos each seconds count.

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

Gosh!! Luckily your house doesn't get affected! So How's Dr C's house now? Seriously burnt or just minor one? Really can't believe this.

What is the cause of fire?

By the way, how far have you recovered my friend?

Sparkish Wong said...

woooh, really terrible about that, hopefully everything under control.