Friday, January 09, 2009

War in Gaza

It has been more than a week since the Israeli forces went into Gaza. Don't get me wrong but I don't really care about war in far away places. I think that war is the stupidest thing man could ever do.

Anyway when I saw a photo of a father crying for his children, my heart cried out for them. This is stupid....

The Israeli is wrong to "attack" Gaza. But then Hamas is stupid too. Why can't they just say sorry and they lose the war. Then the civilians could at least be saved.

Sigh... Just pray for all of them.

PS: Here is a link to a different point of view. On why Hamas is the wrong side here. It is written by Alan M. Dershowitz. He is a law professor at Harvard. His latest book is The Case Against Israel's Enemies (Wiley, 2008).

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1149129&p=1

Here is a link showing Hamas requesting children to form a human shield!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=351_1231430391
WTF?

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

One thing I felt even frustrated is that US didnt even sound about this unreasonable attack while they were so busy with Iraqi thingy!!