Saturday, January 31, 2009

6th Day of CNY

It is the 6th day of CNY. Just want to recap what happened during the first week of CNY.

1st Day.
Visited grandma. Ah Qi already scolded us for being late. haha.. Then her house. After that Alex came with his family. In the afternoon, my father and I went to Teochew Association. Soon Koh, Robert Lau and Daniel are visiting. Sorry for the lack of title addressing. Lazy to type the whole lot.

At night went out with the Swan City. First Toh Hee, John Lau, Sim and lastly Clements house. Until after 12 am, helping kevin to register his I-Tune thingy.

2nd Day
My sis came back! :) She arrived in the morning. Say Huat came at around noon. Then after lunch we visited the DeNai. Then Public. After that Meena and 4 Gu. The last visit in the afternoon was JiEe. Went back around 7pm.

Nite we had visitors. After that we (Meena, MeeIng, MeeChang)& family went to Say Huat's house. A convoy. heheh


3rd Day
I was sick. Went to see a Doc. Sleep whole day because of the med.
Actifed. At nite we plan to have dinner at the Hong Fu. But it was closed. So we went to Shabu. The road was flooded. We watched the flood rising as we eat. Then we went to granma's but she slept d. So we went to MeeIng. Supper we had kampua.

4th Day
Plan to have laksa in the morning but my sis and hubby woke up late. And my mom's colleague came. So have to serve them. A whole bunch of them. Not enough seats even.
No time to have breakfast. Then we went to Nice House for our lunch. Then went to my PK1 house. Sleep for a while then dinner at home. Dinner was nice. Semah and sea cucumber soup. After dinner we went to granma's house. Until 9 plus. Actually my fren was going to visit me but I was not at home. Sorry Sie Wei. After that I went to pick up him and went to Wen's house. Chatted with his collegue until almost 1 am.

5th Day
Went to have laksa. Finally. :) After that send my sister and her hubby to the airport. Quite sad... Saw Soon Koh sending her daughter also. Saw someone who looks like Stella Chung. Is she from Sibu?

In the afternoon, I plan to visit a few frens but they were not at home. So I end up at Wen's house. Chatting the whole afternoon.

At night I went out to visit MeiLing, my house and Steven's house. 4 gu & family also came to my house at the same time.

6th Day
Today I watch tv the whole morning. Then a few episodes of House MD. Alan came and we chatted about the Secret. Then my normal badminton session. Finally I decided to blog about this week. Kind of forgotten everything already. Have to think quite hard to recall what I did in the past week. Luckily my sister reminded me a few things.

3 comments:

Owen Choo said...

7th Day
Wen & Sie Wei visited my house in noon time. My parents prepared lunch and invited them to take the lunch together. Wen was so enjoyed eating sambal belacan cooked by mother. After lunch we continued chit-chatting until 4pm before both of them left.

Owen Choo said...

wah! You need to put Stella Chung's picture so big or not?

Anyway, she is from Sarikei... maybe go KL through Sibu airport lo... coz Sarikei don't have airport...

Chun said...

Haha.. You say no pictures ma. So now I put pictures lor. Some more leng lui what. So must put big big lor...