Sunday, December 21, 2008

New mouse again

My old mouse, MobileGear is still quite new, meaning I haven't use it in more than a year when the axel of the scroll wheel snapped. I bought it this CNY with my sister.
Sigh... Want to see if i can glue the broken plastic back together. If not then I have to use the new mouse.


Today bought another mouse for my laptop. This time I bought Logitech V120 optical laser mice. Cost RM55.00 with 3 years limited warranty. Don't know what does that mean. Maybe some of you can give some idea.

Anyway here is the feature stated on the website: Convenience

Cord Management: Cord winds neatly into base, USB plug snaps securely into place protecting laser lens.

But I think it is quite troublesome if I just need a short cable from mouse to laptop. Maybe a spring operated cable is much better.

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

MobileGear one not nice.. the brand not well-known at all ;p

Logitech is branded one o!! so I think it can last longer.. just wait and see.... hehehe