Friday, December 05, 2008

Chameleon

Saw a chameleon on my way back from school today. Almost crushed it to death. I was thinking of catching it but I drove too fast. Couldn't stop in time.

Reminded me a few of my encounters with it in the wild. The first time is while waiting at a bus stop in KL (Taman Tun if I'm not mistaken).

Then once during my training years in MPR. I caught one on my way to class. Put it in a bucket. It really changes colour, from green to brown but not much. And when I brought back to the hostel, my friend was so afraid of it. He said that if we are bitten by it, we would die before we could walk 7 steps. I guess that is the Chinese belief. Never knew it before.



The other time was when we are going for jungle trekking during the Toastmaster's Youth Leadership Camp this year. Caught it but don't know what to do with it so just take a photo of it and let it go.

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

Not bad... at least got some pics in your blog now... it makes your blog colourful.

I am scared of chameleon too... in fact most of the reptiles.. hhaaha..