Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a Celebrity!

OMG! I'm a celebrity. It happens when I just happen to have nothing to do, so I just submitted my photos I have to the website of the Vogue magazine. Using some old photos that I have taken during my Installation night. Fat chance I thought to myself but what the heck. Just try la.


And one thing that is puzzling me is why Victoria Beckham has my photo. I wonder where she gets it from. I don't care anymore. I'm FAMOUS!!! Its great!!
Hahaha....



*Note*
Actually it is not my photoshop skill. I just use the site from Photofunia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!... u r 无聊 (wuliao)!! Tear yourself away from the computer and do something solid lah...

Owen Choo said...

wah! you sure bo?? since when your graphic design skills so "keng"???

jalapeno said...

=D