Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shooting star

Last night I saw a shooting star. Seems bigger and nearer than the rest of the shooting stars that I used to see. I hope that it was a wishing star. But it never hurt to wish. Just not sure what to wish for...

A lot of wishes but have to prioritize. Do I wish for world peace? Love? Health? Wisdom?

But somehow I just wish for the girl of my dream to appear, just like in the fairy tales. I probably watch too many cartoons...

The words of this song comes to my mind;

I close my eyes and pray all my wishes come true
Ev'ry night I go to sleep
Until you're mine, I'll wait for you endlessly
Can't you see
Fairy tales, they do sometimes come true
If you believe, it could happen to you
Like the stars that shine way up in the sky
Our love will live forever...

No comments: