Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dreams and Science

Had a strange dream last night. Saw a lot of shooting stars. Assumed that it was the Leonids meteor shower. The strange thing was that the shooting stars were going upwards, then falling back to the earth.

Reminded me about the physics exam I saw last night...
Calculate the maximum displacement,ν at max s which is 0, velocity of the meteors just before it hits earth and etc. A practical problem to solve..

It is late in the afternoon now and forgot all the details of my dream.Don't know what the dream meant but must keep a dream diary. Just that everytime I woke up, have to rush to school. No time to sit down and reflect on my dreams. Dreamt that I was told a 4-D number.

:) No... I don't buy the number. Forgot the number already. Even if I could remember the number I'm not buying. I believe in science of probability, in this case I have a 1 in 10000 chance of getting the first prize.

Talking about 4D. Planning to calculate the chance of winning the jackpot/Sport Toto with the first prize of more than RM 1 000 000. Just don't know how it works. Based on what I know you need to get 6 numbers from 49 number correct. The 6 numbers are then arranged in ascending order, which lessens the number of combination. No repeated numbers which further increases the very slim chance of winning.

Putting if off until later. Given a lot of assignments to do this holiday. Now have to look for 5 journals. Read and give reflections on the 5 journals.

No comments: