Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blind Spot

Felt a sudden blind spot when playing badminton last Friday. I thought it was tiredness so I can't see things properly but when I reached home, the problem still persists.

Only found out that I have blind spot when I was on my computer. The cursor keeps missing on a specific area on the screen while both of my eyes were open. Not blindess. The problem persists for roughly an hour. Not really sure. Definately more than half an hour and less than 3 hours. And a bit of headache.

Consulted a doctor and he adviced me to see an opthamologist. Just in case it was caused by a blood clot and something about transient ischemic attack. I.e it is something like a mini stroke, which I hope is not.

I also asked my cousin, and he said maybe scotoma.

Anyway found a website http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/
For diagnosing symptons. Cuz.. Maybe you could check it out and tell me whether it is ok or not.

1 comment:

Someone from space said...

i had dat thrice b4 getting a migraine. a symptom of it. quite dangerous coz if u got dis symptom b4 migraine, the probability of getting stroke is high.[read from somewhere]but im totally sure it's a migraine.