Saturday, August 01, 2009

Rest in peace Timmy

Timmy died last nite...
Bleeding non stop from the mouth after being knocked down. After being knocked down, he went to our back yard and lie quietly there, in the bushes. Digging a hole and made himself comfortable. I guess he knew that he was going to die.

He was bleeding non-stop and we brought him to see a vet in Rajang Park. It was the only vet that opens at night. The vet gave him a shot to reduce the swelling. And then give me some med to stop the bleeding. And I thought that it was the vets job to stop the bleeding.He didnt even clean the wound. And he also gave me 2 types of med. I guess it must be antibiotics cos he said must finish it in 5 days. All that for RM 28. But all of that came to naught when Timmy died last night. :(

Rest in peace my friend...

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

This is sad...

Anyway, I am doubt with the vet... with such injury, how can the vet just simply give a shot, then gave some med and that's the end of the story? I thought he shd do more than that otherwise what for we need to pay for vet?

ur other sis said...

did u get a new dog?