Sunday, February 15, 2009

Car trouble

Another RM111 gone yesterday....

Suddenly cant switch into gear 1 in my Waja. Actually cant even shift into other gears at all. Seems that the gear is stuck. Luckily the car behind me at the traffic light did not press their horn. They know that I have car trouble since I switched on my emergency light. At the traffic light they avoided to wait behind me. hahaha...
Tried to shift the gear a few more times and finally can get the car to move. So I drive slowly to the workshop.

Finally I arrive at the workshop and guess what? The car can't move anymore. hahaha.
Why do I laugh? Cause the car was stuck at the entrance and like it or not, they have to fix my car first. If not cars won't be able to get in or out of the workshop.

Anyway I guess it was a problem with the clutch since I am unable to shift my gears.
Even when I had fully press down the clutch, the cars still tried to move.

They finish fixing my car at around 4 pm. Sigh.. No time to rest. Morning have to work. Then help a friend set up his streamyx. Then fix car. Then badminton.

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

So? How much you spent to fix the problem? It sounds not a cheap problem...

Owen Choo said...

HAHAA! Sorry... I just saw RM111 on top of your post... ;p

A "nice" looking figure thought..