Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going to Ipoh

My flight is at 1155. Which is just nice for me cos I can have my usual laksa after the church service. The flight is from Sibu to KLIA, MH which takes about 1 hour 30 minutes. Then Mr Wong and I took a bus service from KLIA to Ipoh. The cost per person RM 42.00. If you buy both ways, then it would be RM 80.00. But we are not sure how/when we are going back. Anyway the trip from KLIA to Ipoh took about 3 hours plus with just one 10-minutes stop.

After that we took a taxi from the stop to the hotel. The cost per taxi = RM 20.00.
After we checked in and took our bath, we went for dinner/ buka puasa at 7.13 pm.
The food are quite nice. Lots of sweet things. :)

Then we and 6 Sabahan teachers took 3 cabs to Jusco. We spent 2 hours there just walking around. The cost from our hotel to Jusco = RM 10.00 per taxi.

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

so nice... can go on trip... stay at nice hotel.. take nice foods.. ;p